Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Memo to The Blogger Team Re: Comics Addiction

Dear Blogger Team:

I received your email about my other blog, Comics Addiction, being identified as a possible spam blog. As requested, I've submitted it for review, but just in case you investigate the other blogs in my Dashboard to determine the validity of Comics Addiction, I wanted to post something here to let you know it's not spam. I just haven't done anything with it yet. I've been considering starting a blog about comics, but I haven't figured out what the angle is, so I haven't started posting items to it yet - which I'm pretty is not a violation of Blogger's terms of service. Here are a couple of other blogs I've registered but not posted to yet: Nine Panel Grid and The Package. One is the news blog for my company, the other is an impending webcomic. Neither is a spam blog.

Thanks,
Elliot Blake

No comments: