Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Website Update; Jeffrey Brown

As indicated in the title of this post, I made a big update to my website today, adding a section for my current projects, cleverly titled "Current Projects." Go there. Click on it. You'll be glad you did! I'd make a money back offer if you were to find the experience unsatisfying, but I'm not charging you anything to visit.

One of the projects you'll find on the Current Projects page is something I've been teasing off and on here, which we've decided to reveal - and if you're an indie comics fan, perhaps you've guessed, based on the post-semicolon portion of this blog entry's title, that it involves the amazing cartoonist Jeffrey Brown. We've put together a pitch for an animated show we're calling Jeffrey Brown's Sketchbook. We're hoping to find a home for it soon. Here's a small excerpt from the proposal (click for a larger view):
I think Jeffrey really captured the essence of my chest hair. More on this (Sketchbook, not the essence of my chest hair) as it develops.

-EB

No comments: