Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

Looking for a Comics Artist Collaborator

I have written the script for the first chapter of a webcomic which I'd like to submit to DC Comics' online comics venture, Zuda Comics. But I need an artist, one who can handle crime fiction. And finding a good one who can or will work on spec - i.e., for no money up front, just like me - is not easy, because odds are if an artist is good, he or she is getting paid for their work, and paid work has to come first. A quandary indeed. But, if you are a comics artist, or you know a comics artist who might be interested in working on a relatively low risk venture with an award-winning writer-producer (that's me), click on my profile to the right, hit the email link, and shoot me a message.

Thanks,

EB

No comments: