Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Live-Blogging Election Night: Georgia

This is the first election where Laura and I have lived in a state that wasn't reliably blue, and it's nice to know that our votes may actually count this year - not that I'm counting on Obama winning Georgia, but I'd like to see it happen. In the meantime, we're sitting here with our laptops, clicking on the state results on the New York Times website, and looking for the Dekalb and Fulton county results, waiting to see those counties turn blue. Yes, we're geeking out here.

I'm getting ready to call the election - just waiting on the results from Indiana, which are trickling in. The networks are all saying Pennsylvania is key to denying McCain victory, but I think it's Indiana. Or Virginia. Or North Carolina. Or...

-EB

No comments: