Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Projects

•Spoke to my collaborator on an animated project long in development yesterday, and I'm pretty damn excited about it. We're going to pitch the show to a network soon and see if we can get it going. Can't talk about it in anymore detail than that right now, but when I can, I will, because I think it's an interesting story.

•Still contemplating doing Strange Beasts as a webcomic, and I'm looking into Zuda Comics, which is a relatively new webcomic site owned by DC Comics, as a potential platform. There's some legalese to get through. We also need an artist, although I have someone in mind. Of course, this is all moot if the last publisher we're waiting to hear from decides they want to publish it, which I'd be entirely in favor of. And I think Carl would be in favor of it, too. Right, Carl?

•Still working on casting the pilot for my animated show Comic Shop. Two of the four roles are locked, waiting to hear from someone on voice #3, and waiting to hear from my potential guest star, who is a busy comics pro. But in a perfect world, I'd get all this stuff recorded next week.

That is all. For now.

-EB

1 comment: