Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Memo to Anonymous Commenter Who is Not My Dad

(The below comment from Anonymous was left on my post about "Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate?")

Well thanks so much for your liberal comment. Just sit back sip your wine and scream into your tv as the Mcain and palin ticket wins on November 4.

October 2, 2008 11:23 PM

I just wanted to respond publicly to this. Anonymous, thanks for reading, and you're welcome. I think it's fairly clear from the tenor of my posting, especially last night, that this is the blog of an Obama supporter, and yes, I'm more or less a liberal, so that's going to influence my comments. I also wanted to say that you're right about one thing - if McCain wins on November 4, I will be screaming at the TV, only I won't be drinking wine - I'll need something much stiffer.

Cheers,

Elliot Blake

No comments: