Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

The End of The Daily Beard

Well, I forgot to post Day 6 of The Daily Beard yesterday. Where was the public outcry? I guess people really are all-consumed by the election and this financial crisis we're dealing with. That said, here's Day 6:
I call this one The Poseidon, and it does not work on me at all. Just terrible, like the remake of The Poseidon Adventure. And let's consider for a moment the person who actually took the time to grow out, tease, and wax the above beard into that particular configuration...why? I don' t think we'll ever know. It's my hope that he won a prize, though, because that's the only reason I can think of to do something like that. Next, the final beard in this ridiculous exercise:

Yeah, just when you thought it couldn't get more ridiculous, more extravagant, more terrible... it does. Woof. I call this one The Hessian Dandy. I apologize if that offends any Hessians. Now, if you can, I suggest you purge The Daily Beard from your memory banks.

-EB

No comments: