Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Daily Beard!

I have been looking for a new job for some time now, as well as developing my own projects and looking for freelance writing/producing gigs, but between the seriousness of that, and my increasing frustration with the current presidential election and how it's playing out in the news media (how is it that McCain's involvement in the last major banking collapse in the 1980's has been so glossed over in the mainstream press?) I have decided that it's time for something completely frivolous. So I present to you, my loyal readership (do I have any readers?), The Daily Beard, wherein I, Elliot Blake, will photoshop a new and ridiculous beard onto my face for one week. I give you now... Beard #1 - behold!

I call this one The Lubavitcher.

(And no, just in case you're concerned, there's nothing wrong with me.)

-EB

No comments: