Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is There a Beer Finer than Shiner?

I don't think there is. Which is why we here at elliotblake.blogspot.com have decided to officially endorse Shiner Beer as our everyday "Beer of Choice." A cold Shiner Bock, like the one pictured above, is refreshing, smooth, and most importantly, delicious. I'm getting thirsty as I type this.

Haven't had a Shiner? What are you waiting for? Try one today!

-EB

(Shiner marketing folks, you can contact me about where to send my free Shiner - hint, hint - via the email link on my Blogger profile.)
Photo by James Prescott.

2 comments:

RayRay said...

Where is your loyalty to Natty Boh?

Anonymous said...

Great endorsement. Do you follow Shiner Beers on Twitter? @Shinerbeer.

If so, shoot me a message.

Cheers!