Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Monday, March 2, 2009

Once Again, I Am Blog Delinquent

So I looked up and suddenly a week had gone by without a blog update. Bad blogger. BAD BLOGGER!

Busy week last week. Busy week this week. But I will endeavour (yes, I spell it British-style) to be more topical this week. Hopefully, I'll have a link to post for the trailer I produced for Wildstorm, an imprint of DC Comics. That would be cool.

Here's something I'm excited about: one of my favorite comics writers, Ed Brubaker, has a made for the web movie debuting today on Sony's video site Crackle. It's called Angel of Death, and it stars Zoe Bell, Doug Jones, Ted Raimi, and Lucy Lawless. Very Cool. Can't wait to watch it.

-EB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see the Wildstorm trailer as well...