Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

At Last, Re\Visioned: Activision

I am pleased to announce that at long last, after spending a little more than a year in the can, Re\Visioned: Activision, the last web series I produced for GameTap.com, is available for your viewing pleasure. Apparently, the fine people at GameTap uploaded the six episode series - presenting new and original takes on the classic Activision games Pitfall, Cosmic Ark, Pressure Cooker, Kaboom, Freeway, and H.E.R.O. - on Thursday, which just happened to be my birthday. I don't think it was an intentional birthday gift, but after waiting for a year for this thing to be released, it certainly feels like a gift. I will write a more in-depth post about this project on Monday, but until then, please enjoy (all six episodes are available in the embedded player below, or you can view them bigger here):


-EB

No comments: