Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Overdue

Yes, I'm overdue for a post. Cut me some slack, man! It's the holidays. The kids are home from school, we had some family in town, and I just haven't had the time to sit down and craft the kind of good, solid post you've come to expect from elliotblake.blogspot.com.

But I've got some things knocking around the old skull cage for the first week of 2009. Here's a preview of topics I aim to cover:
  • The death of Polaroid film. Big Polaroid fan right here. Haven't shot any in a few years, but sad to see it go by the inevitable wayside.
  • A big Elliot project update, including some new art for The Package, my upcoming web comic with artist Alexis Ziritt.
  • A more thorough look at a new service offered through my company, Nine Panel Grid, LLC.
  • An appreciation of the comics writer Ed Brubaker. My favorite, hands down, and he's got a new series coming out at the end of this week.
  • And probably something about politics.
What more could you ask for?

Happy New Year, my friends -

EB

No comments: