Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Live-Blogging the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...Part 4

-Where's Sarah Palin? (Not as a model, as limelight-loving audience celebrity. Get your heads out of the gutter.)

-Laura wants to know, "Do we really need all this extra crap, the capes and corsets and fringes, or can we just wear our underwear?"

-I think Marisa Miller is kind of hot, but she has an abnormally long trunk.

-Laura says she's inspired to wear more glitter, but I think she's just being snarky.

-I don't honestly believe that the pick-up tips provided by the models are going to be useful to anyone.

-I don't think the models really had a "Patton" moment.

-Oh, good. Dancers.

-Are the panties that say "Kisses" on the front and "Big Hugs" on the back inviting something? (Now I'm worried that some lunatic is going to hug that model's ass.)

-A big winter hunting hat paired with a bikini doesn't really work for me.

No comments: