Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Live-Blogging the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...

...because I'm not all about politics, and my wife said I could. Seriously, if there was ever an opportunity for both snark and staring at scantily clad women, this is it.

Of course, I'm coming to it a little late, but thanks to the power of TiVo, I can say the following:

-less camera shots of Usher. No one is tuning in to see him, they're tuning in to see the models.

-more ass. I know this is on CBS, but I think it's kind of tepid to show shots of models in undergarments small enough to put in a letter-sized envelope walking towards the camera but not away from it. What, I should only get to see this if I'm there? (And yes, I know that if I want to see some models in thongs I only need to Google it, but my point is that CBS is the Wussy Network.)

-less Paris Hilton. In all aspects of life.

-the poorly staged behind the scenes "Who's Victoria" sequences have to go.

No comments: