Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Links to Cool Animation!

I've noticed over the last few days a huge (for me, anyway) spike in blog traffic, so I'd like to say to those of you finding my blog thanks the Blogger navigation bar, welcome. And now to the promised cool links:

Do you like Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Here are a couple of "lost" episodes I wrote and produced for GameTap.com.

Do you like Tomb Raider? In 2007, I produced a ten episode animated web-series featuring versions of Lara Croft by some of the most talented people in comics, including Jim Lee, Gail Simone, Warren Ellis, Cully Hamner, Christos Gage, and Brian Pulido, featuring the voice of Minnie Driver as Lara Croft. You can check out select episodes here. (And more on YouTube, I'm sure!)

Are you a fan of classic console gaming? Perhaps a big Dave Foley fan? Then you certainly will want to check out the 6-episode Re\Visioned: Activision, a series of animated shorts based on the classic Activision 2600 games Pitfall, Cosmic Ark, Pressure Cooker, Kaboom, Freeway, and H.E.R.O. There's some pretty funny stuff there.

Thanks for stopping by,
EB

4 comments:

derekamalo said...

good stuff here you into comics check out my blog...woop woop

fashion lover said...

hai :) nice blog

there would be nice if you could comment my blog aswell :)
bye and take care , ehehe :)

yogi rock said...

visit my blog http://indonesiaundergroundblog.blogspot.com/

yogi rock said...

oi oi oi ^_^ cool blog men !

visit my blog http://indonesiaundergroundblog.blogspot.com/