Elliot Blake's Tumblr Photo Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Elliot Blake, Where Have You Been?

Well, if you've been following my Twitter feed, you might be aware that we're gearing up for a big move back to Los Angeles. If you haven't been following my Twitter feed, well, we're moving back to Los Angeles, and all of the planning for the move and the selling of the house here in Atlanta, and the looking for a place to live in L.A, and the looking for a school for the boy and a pre-school for the girl have been eating into my blogging time.

I will post when the opportunity arises - I don't know if any of you out there are still dying to hear stories of Re\Visioned: Activision (viewable here and here), but I have not completely abandoned ship on that. In fact, here are some stills from the recording session with Dave Foley, Ed Begley Jr., and Nicole Sullivan:
Nicole Sullivan voicing the campfire in Pitfall.

Me directing. Next to me is casting director Dawn Hershey.

Ed Begley Jr. and I discussing a character.

Ed Begley Jr., a consummate professional.

Dave Foley, after I told him he couldn't have any more coffee. Okay, not really - he was voicing the confused chicken Ralph for the Freeway episode of Re:Visioned: Activision.

And finally, not related to my move or professional endeavours, a video from the award-winning documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace Through Music", totally worth watching, as it will remind you of the power of music:


Playing For Change | Song Around The World "Stand By Me" from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

I came across this on John Rogers' Kung Fu Monkey blog, and it's really great.

That's all for now - updates when time allows.

-EB

1 comment:

ziritt said...

You are so famous!!!